Math study tips
For some, learning math comes easily. For the rest of us, it takes a lot of diligence and practice. Here are some study tips to help you practice math:
- Read the question completely before getting started on the answer.
- Practice, practice, and more practice! Practicing math for even 30 minutes a day with a program like iPracticeMath.com allows you to tailor your practice to suit your grade level.
- Master the concepts; don’t try and memorize the process. By understanding the logic and method behind the problem will help your solve future problems.
- Get drawing! Creating diagrams helps you visualize the problem and see the answer.
- Do your homework as assigned. Write down any question that comes up so you can ask your teacher the next day.